The agenda includes inter alia changes to the composition of the Board of Directors:
- As from the Ordinary General Meeting, the mandate of Mr. François Cornelis will expire: upon recommendation of the Remuneration and Nomination Committee, the Board of Directors proposes to renew the mandate of Mr. François Cornelis as independent director for a term of four years.
- Mrs. Anne Dumont, Mr. Laurent Levaux and Mrs. Caroline Ven are proposed to be appointed as directors upon nomination by the Belgian State in accordance with its nomination right under Article 21, §2 of the Articles of Association and upon recommendation of the Remuneration and Nomination Committee.
The following documents are available on the website of the Company (http://corporate.bpost.be/investors/shareholders-meetings/2019):
- convening notice, including the agenda of the Ordinary General Meeting;
- proxy form;
- vote by correspondence form;
- access map;
- documents made available to shareholders on the agenda items (such as the curriculum vitae of the proposed Board members).
Shareholders are invited to arrive as from 9 AM (Belgian time) to proceed with the registration formalities.
Shareholders will only be allowed to participate in the Ordinary General Meeting with the number of shares they held on the Registration Date, i.e. 24 April 2019 at 24.00 (midnight Belgian time), and for which they have notified their intention to participate in the Ordinary General Meeting, irrespective of the number of shares they hold on the date of the Ordinary General Meeting.
Shareholders should notify their intention to participate in the Ordinary General Meeting no later than 2 May 2019.
Questions relating to this Ordinary General Meeting can be sent to [email protected].
For more information:
Press Investor Relations
Barbara Van Speybroeck Website: http://corporate.bpost.be/investors
T. +32 2 276 32 18 Saskia Dheedene / Stéphanie Voisin
T. +32 2 276 76 43
Journalists will be able to follow the Meeting in the room. Please confirm your attendance in advance to [email protected].